With the launch of the 4-day week campaign here in the US, and the Iceland experiment and implementation getting lots of attention, I’ve been doing a lot of media around the 4-day week, including:
- An hour-long episode of On Point on WBRU Boston, talking about the Iceland trial and the future of the 4-day week.
- Reset, on WBEZ Chicago, had a segment on the 4-day workweek movement.
- A brief quote on All Things Considered.
- Samantha Clarke devoted an episode of her podcast to “Creating enduring success by implementing the 4-day week.”
- A new essay on TED Ideas, making the case for a 4-day week.